References / Projects
Our experience ranges from small and medium enterprises to multinational companies.
We have worked with organizations of the following industries:
- Food manufacturing
- Non-profit organisations
- Public services
- Scientific institutions
- Telecommunications/ IT
Feel free to contact us. Upon consultation with our clients we’ll gladly provide further information.
- Overall project design and process support of plant closures and restructurings with 150-700 employees
- Management of sub-projects of outsourcing projects (total of 6000 employees)
- Outplacement training for managers in telecommunication and consulting companies (up to 120 managers)
- Development and implementation of a modular education program for Continuous Improvement Coaches as group coaching
- Supporting top management, middle management and employees of a subsidiary through its splitting, sale to an external provider and integration into the group
- Modular leadership development program in an automotive subsidiary
- Integration of several IT departments
- Implementation of mentoring systems
- Resilience project in a societal area of conflict
„Not only the plan, the instructions and the ‘ingredients’ lead to the result. Only the combination of the prerequisites with resilience and the simultaneous use of the specific situation potential on all levels leads to the result.“
Best Practice of the Federal Ministry of Health
A plant closure in Berlin that we accompanied was awarded a best practice label by the Federal Ministry of Health for keeping up the health of employees about to lose their jobs. Additionally, this project was evaluated academically in a Master thesis by Julie Heimlich. See more about he project here.